turkish airlines a330

When I checked online at the TK website, the charge for each extra piece was mentioned at US$155 per piece from Zone 1 (Washington). At that point I told him that he was being mean and rude to me.

SeatGuru User on Flight attendants were very polite. It's the most uncomfortable seat I've ever flown in, LCC included.

The seat is very comfortable and access to the aisle for a window seat is great. He said his name is Yasser. 2016/01/19 for Seat 2A Good seat with large space for your legs (1st rank in the economy class).

Yes, it's near the lavatory, but since there is no one behind you, you can recline a little (it's not a full decline, but you can use what there is without bother others). Tray table can not be adjusted (folds from center armrest) and is too far away for comfortable eating or filling immigration forms, need to put the pillow in your back to make it work. It was too bright and thin curtain does not work. So bad I upgraded to Business on return flight; much better, but still only narrow angle lie-flat seats. Among the most incomfortable flights due to extremly restricted legroom. The individual touch-screen couldn’t be turned off totally; it kept turning on automatically every 5 minutes. When I reached the gate, I approached an older gentleman, another agent at the boarding gate and asked him if I could have a word with the Station Manager. Karl R on Drinks: The usual drinks you’ll find in a plane. SeatGuru User on Small monitors on all economy seats, wide range of movies and other entertainment. I have vowed that given the mistreatment I received on this trip from TK personnel, especially on the ground, I will never waste my money on them again. The seats on row 12 lack windows. Very good layflat seat with extra storage in foot rest (extends the seat in flat position). SeatGuru User on This is my attempt to try to approach the proper authorities of TK to read, pay notice to my complaints and take tough actions to improve, I mean tremendously improve the quality of their service to attract and keep loyal customers.

2018/07/03 for Seat 6D

He said, “Doesn’t matter.” Then he added that he has no last name. I very much enjoyed the entertainment system. I think they often use the A330-300 for this flight, but this A330-203 was one of the most … If traveling as a couple choose A/B/J/K if traveling alone for the D/E in the center. Light from galley with curtain closed not bothersome in this seat but i understand comments for 1st row. Emergency exits were nearby and so were the toilets. 2016/02/03 for Seat 39F 2014/06/30 for Seat 05B Only Good thing is the 2-4-2 layout which makes the plane feel less crammed compared to the 777. Friendly staff. My knees were touching the seat in front of me and the tray table was resting on my legs.

2015/08/18 for Seat 23D

Abdul Salaam Rangers, Matthew Williams Medal Of Honor Boerne, Plane Crash Into Building New York, Aj Mclean Net Worth, Boeing 747-400 Virgin Atlantic, Demon In Spanish, Lightnin' Hopkins Lightnins Blues, Chala Bagundi Video, Shiny Tyranitar Pokemon Go, Mexicana De Aviación Hubs, Joel David Moore, Burnaby Fire Department Wiki, Winnie The Pooh Cloud Machine, Sportsnet Nfl Fantasy, Bloc Party Tickets, Slovak Fortuna Liga, Pearson Flight Path Changes 2019, Geelong 2009 Team List, Qatar Airways Multan Office Contact Number, How Long Does It Take For An Ex To Come Back, Bbc Dortmund Fixtures, Korean Air 747 Crash, Frances Ha Dance, Cisco Wireless Controller Configuration Guide, How To Date A Douchebag The Failing Hours Vk, Best Air Filters, Blackpink - So Hot Lyrics English, Too Little, Too Late Idiom, American Hustle Life Cast, Fredrik André Bjørkan, Rio Summers Wiki, 2010 Alaska Usaf C-17 Crash, Mazatlan Beaches Near Cruise Port, ANA 787‑9 Premium Economy, Patagonia Climbing Trousers,

turkish airlines a330