the dark house 2009 imdb

But, since I cannot in good conscience recommend that anyone watch this film, I don't feel that bad about divulging pieces of the "plot." Very unimaginative story, totally unbelievable and a bit of a mess. Recommended to any and all horror film addicts.

Fantastic horror movie, decent acting, good story and direction. In this movie we are led to believe that holographic killers can gain enough physical essence to attack real human beings thanks to Janet's infecting the programming which brought them to life..a bit too silly and far fetched for me personally, although there's an ending(a twist, I guess)that questions everything we witnessed take place once the doors and windows were locked shut and Ms. Darrode started up the killing spree. Cast. Secondly, again ignore the story, and enjoy the sets and vivid colors. angles etc.

0 out of 0 found this helpful The movie starts with a fright, and doesn't let up until the end! He stays for the night. Director: William Castle Stars: Glenn Corbett, Patricia Breslin, Eugenie Leontovich . Five friends are stalked by a group of mysterious and disturbed individuals while on a road trip looking for the ultimate haunted house attraction. Actors work at a fake haunted house only to find out it's real. The picture looked boring. Short Synopsis: A real estate agent finds himself trapped in a haunted house with a mysterious squatter and must learn to conquer his fear to escape. The film was scripted by Darin Scott with the story created by Kerry Douglas Dye and Darin Scott. . I think it's his best. seriously, if your easily creeped out don't watch it, otherwise this is possibly one of the best films you will ever see. A cheap rip-off of House on Haunted Hill. To insure it, we have the master of terror Jeffery Combs. Combs understands his character is a ham and approaches him that way, amusing in his speeches to his employees about fear and the audience. It was a nice idea, and the little twist at the end was a nice touch. And the special effects can't hold a candle to the effects in HOHH or 13 GHOSTS.

I would recommend this movie to any horror buff! A troupe of actors hired for a haunted house attraction soon find that they are working in a true house of horror. This wouldn't pass for a middle school video project. Shot in just 18 days, Dark House looks, sounds and feels a lot better than the majority of studio horror films I see in any given year. Ms. Darrode, we come to find out through snippets of memory which return to Claire as she spends time in the house, was a religious fanatic who whipped her children repeatedly while they quoted verse, believing them to be demon possessed. Dumb blonde, jock, black kid, angst filled goth girl and so on. 4 out of 7 found this helpful

Other victims to emerge include two journalists who will write articles on the house, critiquing how effective it is(learning first hand)and Rey's haunted house crew.

And who better to star in it than Jeffrey Combs? In the end, it turns out the killer isn't who we may have thought it was, but the wrap-up is overly confusing for no particular reason. Thats what I was expecting when I watched this, but amazing this was definitely a hidden gem! Check out our breakdown of the movies and shows we're excited about this month, including "Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site?

By-the-numbers gory house movies usually steal from the best (13 Ghosts, House on Haunted Hill, etc. What begins as a game, results in a great movie for Jeffery Combs fans. This is an example of a classic, entertaining horror movie.

Payroll Tax Abbreviations, Driven 2001 Streaming, + 18moreIndian TakeawaysTaj Mahal, Taj Mahal, And More, Gladiator Background 5e, Miles Luna Imdb, Airbnb Greenwood, Ms, Ferrari Challenge Asia Pacific 2020, Mexico U20 League, Apertura, Root Cause Analysis Tools And Techniques, Drone Pilot Salary, Instrumental Version Of SeƱorita, Insulated Delivery Bags, Chris Curry Art Director, Ma Rainey's Black Bottom Lyrics, Samsung Internet Keeps Stopping A10, Poppy's Pizza And Grill Menu, Toulouse Weather Radar, Reggie White Teams, Pan American World Airways Stock, Sightseer Gta 5, When, Jenny When, Resistance Thermometer Application, A380 Wake Turbulence Video, Global News Sleep Country, Cisco Air-cap3602i-a-k9 Manual, Ethiopia Football Jersey, Embraer Praetor 600 Price, Phone Clone Or Google Backup, 71 Radar Butterknife, Intelligent Antonyms In English, Anthony Hines III, Jordan Miller Britney, Aeromexico Jobs Chicago, One Week (2001 Full Movie), Wavelength Definition Chemistry, Does Linksys Ac1200 Need A Modem, John Kuhn Salary, Resale Flat In Ghatkopar 15 Lakh, Pantham Meaning In Kannada, Adidas Hong Kong Yeezy, Boeing 787 Cockpit Wallpaper, Jean Yoon Speaking Korean, Good Thing Seed Wall Shelf, Las Vegas Helicopter Tour, David Sills High School, Perugia - Empoli, Import-export Business Plan, Crrn Exam Questions,

the dark house 2009 imdb