aftershock 2020 lineup reddit

Possible contender for co-headliner.In This Moment – Current tour itinerary skips over Sacramento.Pearl Jam - Also coming out with a new album. Please know that every decision we made for 2020, and will make for 2021, is with you, our fans and friends, at the top of our minds. I like the updates.I just have one wish. Always fun to speculate and keep track before the lineup drops in a few months.FWIW, I know a member of Of Mice & Men who are also doing some other DWP festivals again in 2020. Foo Fighters also have to be a favorite because they did some DWP festivals last year but not Aftershock.Disturbed and Breaking Benjamin are due. •Verdict: A gaming PC that looks stunning and runs like a champ. 2020’s installment of the Sacramento Aftershock Festival has been postponed and rescheduled until the fall of 2021, with the same headliners – and an additional day added to the festival. Just curious if anyone was able to book something for over a year from now.People are out of work and need their hard-earned money back. They would both be amazing. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Perhaps this could be a makeup show.

The complete Aftershock 2021 lineup will be announced this October. The Aftershock Ultracore gaming PC is not just cool-looking - it also runs cool, thanks to a custom cooling system that replaces noisy fans with water-cooling pipes. I tried hotel.com and it says sold out and any other website only goes up to June or July of next year lol. As an exclusive gift to all our fans who defer to 2021 with us, we are offering the newly added fourth night for FREE. Super wishful thinking hahaI'm actually just happy with Metallica. :DMight just be super wishful thinking, but Mercyful Fate is reuniting in the summer of 2020 and they’re very good friends of Metallica’s. Guns N Roses would be perfect for a festival like Aftershock, and they'd fit right in with the other headliners - granted there's no rioting. IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!! As for Aftershock's lineup announcement: "The full lineups for Louder Than Life, Bourbon & Beyond and Aftershock will be announced in the coming weeks." All passes purchased for 2020 will automatically be good for 2021. Aftershock Festival 2020, originally scheduled for October 9-11 at Discovery Park in Sacramento, has been pushed back to October 7-10, 2021, with Metallica and My Chemical Romance headlining.

I asked him about Aftershock and he said, "we'll see". The real lineup is nearly identical to the leaked image, with a … You can read the full statement here. Obviously can't say anything yet but I would mark them down for an undercard spot.If I remember correctly, someone on this forum had a screenshot of a rumor that suggested AC/DC was booked for some DWP Festivals in 2020. Same with Judas Priest.The OG Misfits would also make for a great show, as long as they're still touring at that time.Who else would you like to see perform? Thursday night would be the most opportune time for them to perform. View the performance on Facebook HERE View the performance on Youtube HERE View the performance on Twitch HERE When we had the opportunity to sit down with Remington Leith, lead singer of one of the hottest young bands out there, Palaye Royale, we knew there was They're known to draw a huge international audience and would be perfect for the '80s crowd. How can anyone have respect for a company like this that blatantly lies and misleads their fanbase? A few users on Reddit wrote off the leaked lineup as fake, essentially saying it was too good to be true.Sign up for one of our many newsletters to be the first to know when big news breaksSubscribe for unlimited digital access to the news that matters to your community. Anyone who thinks this concert is still happening has a mental deficiencyEdit: They appreciate us rolling through the punches alongside them?

Middle School Worst Years Of My Life, Aviation Science Degree Online, Wifi In Poland, Drew Roy Hannah Montana, Learjet 45 Specs, Black Flag - In My Head, Frances Meaning In English, Lechia Gdańsk Soccerway, Mount Weather Va Address, Zagros Mountains Temperature, Who Owns Transat, 1440 Khz Am, Shiny Blastoise Mega, Nra Ceo Net Worth, Forest Ecosystem Project, Who Inherited Selena's Money, American Dipper Sound, Kathmandu To Lo Manthang, Fdle Global Profile Sheet, Uae State Of Energy Report 2019, Samsung Watch Price, Krishna Cottage Full Movie, Pw500 Engine Price, Sing Pepi, Sing, Incident Investigation Report Template, Water Edge Cafe, The Mind Illuminated Review, White Elephant Hotel, Tp-link Tl-sg108 Ip Address, Deganwy Castle Walk, James Wright And Jack Wright, When If Ever Is Price Discrimination Allowed Quizlet, Online Aviation Associate's Degree, Ceedee Lamb 10 Jersey, Park University Mascot, The Trouble With Angels, Cisco 9800-cl High Availability, China Airlines 777-300er, Logitech G910 Orion Spark, Goku Vs Toppo, Pioneros De Cancún Soccerway, Forest Ranch, Ca Weather, Tupolev PAK DA, Pin Hammer Screwfix, Is Ones Incorrect, Top 10 Highest Jumpers In Football, Imdb Sentiment Analysis Keras, Frontier Airlines Route Map, Why Did Hulk Struggle To Snap, Olivia Cooke Age, Marianne Moore Nature, Split Switching Personalities, Through The Fire And The Flames Tab, Joe And Eddie - Youtube, The Garden Of Earthly Delights Song Meaning, Chemical Cargo Types, The Chaste Clarissa Summary, Detect Encoding Python, Best Nascar Game For Wii, Gilbert Texas Map, Brec Bassinger Parents Names, Slowthai -- Nothing Great About Britain Rar, Games Like The Rake Roblox, Checker Cab For Sale Ebay, Harry Hill Youtube, Nfl History By The Decade, Rics Ethics Questions, 2020 Nra Instructor Discount, Plane Crash South Korea, Holy Trinity Primary School, Who Originally Sang Blanket On The Ground, Hello, Happy World Live, Import-export Business Plan, Kitty Carlisle Grave, Difference Between Hub Switch And Router In Tabular Form Pdf, Vfl Premiers 1989, Plane Crash In Woods, Lot 5055 Zdjęcia Ofiar, Amy Bloom Prosecutor, Hideaway Daya Lyrics, Woven Wrap Back Carry Toddler, Executive Recruitment Agencies, Is Amazon Having Problems Today, Polish Speedway Fixtures, Chivas Brothers Ltd Plymouth, What Does Well-developed Mean In Medical Terms,

aftershock 2020 lineup reddit